The annual collegiate aviation conference is the premier gathering place for college and university educators and showcases programs focusing on the collegiate aviation industry. It includes presentations from government agencies and university professionals, research-based programs, safety professionals, and those committed to best practices in aviation education in the college and university environment.
Attendees include university administrators, professors, faculty, and students from across the disciplines of flight, aviation maintenance, ATC, dispatch, maintenance management, avionics, engineering, safety, unmanned aerial systems, airline and airport management.
This conference is a tremendous opportunity for you to meet and reach out to leaders who are at the forefront of improving the quality of aviation education. Exhibitors and participants will have the chance to network during the three-day event. The conference is held October 6-8, 2021 at the Hilton Memphis in Memphis, TN. Exhibitor registration deadline July 1, 2021 or earlier if sold out.
• Expected attendance: 100 attendees
• One(1) 8’ x 10’ exhibitor booth with skirted table and chair, no carpet ordering, plus low-cost drayage
• A total of 2 exhibitor badges for booth attendees
• Includes access to all receptions and networking events
• All events are in the exhibit hall
• An electronic copy of the conference attendees list after the conference
• Company name listed on the conference website
• Company name and logo listed in the conference program
• Opportunity to advertise in the conference program
• Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available at several levels
Conference Exhibit Hours
Thursday, October 7, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm + Friday, October 4, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Move - In / Setup
The move-in is Wednesday, October 6, 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm and Thursday, October 7, 7:00 am - 7:30 am.
*The opening reception is Wednesday night at 5:00 pm.
Dismantling / Move - Out
The closing reception is on Friday night 4:00 - 5:00 pm. Move out is Friday, October 8, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
*Please respect the Exhibit Schedule and do not dismantle exhibit prior to the final closing of the Exhibit Hall. Exhibit Hall must be
completely dismantled by noon, Saturday, October 9, 2021.